Please note who you placed your order with, i.e. Directly or via a partner. If its directly we can offer detailed information but if its via one of the affiliates or partner sites, then we can only give you a guideline time frame.

23 thoughts on “Feedback

1. Faheem 21st September, 2011 at 10:19

How do i track my order and how long til i receive.
    Also, this product is no longer produced by Diamond Labs, correct?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

2. Eric Stack 22nd September, 2011 at 14:11

The order was dispatched on Wednesay and should be with you now.

You are correct this product is no longer made by Diamond Labs, we have some old stock remaining from when my local gym closed down and we bought up their stock of Fat Burners.

This included:

Diamond Labs ECA-30+, which we are on the last box.
    Eph-25 (original) sold out.
    Eph-40, sold out.
    Grenade Thermo-Detonator, which we have some left.

We’ll add these eventually.
    Genesis Labs G-Force, which we have some left.
    Forza XLR8 MAX, which we have a fair bit left but bottles are damaged.
    Dynamo Labs ECA-30 Plus, which we have a bit and its very like diamond labs but boxes/labels are water damaged (was under an aircon which leaked apparently).
    Dynamite Nutra Super Burner.

3. Chris 30th September, 2011 at 18:31

Hi, I still haven’t received my order which I paid for through paypal. Please can you update me on it’s status. Thanks

4. Eric Stack 3rd October, 2011 at 01:01

We have just been told Diamond Labs are BACK.

With a new product as well, Diamond Labs ECA-30+ and Diamond Labs Jet Fuel.

ECA30+ is an Energy Boosting Fat Burner.
    Jetfuel is a Thermogenic Fat Burner

5. Eric Stack 3rd October, 2011 at 01:03

Hi Chris,
    The order should be with you shortly.

It would have been shipped the next available post after payment.

6. John Cook 12th December, 2012 at 17:41

Hi,
    I never recieved any confirmation, i have sent a mail today asking for information.
    Did you recieve this?

John

7. Eric Stack 13th December, 2012 at 13:49

Hey Johnathan,
    You should have received your order on Wednesday (the day you mailed), if not will be Thursday (today).

E

8. Christina 14th December, 2012 at 11:20

Hi there,

Just received my order of the eca stack and was just checking that it is normal for the tablets to come in an unlabelled package? Just made me worry a bit that’s all.

9. Sundeep 6th January, 2013 at 15:45

Greate prices.

Im really impressed by the stack.

Delivey was slow. Do you have special delivry or something ?

10. Eric Stack 5th February, 2013 at 16:40

Hey Christina,
    It does say at the top of the order page “Packages are sent Flat Packed and Plain”.

We’ll update this to be clearer now.

11. Emmie 26th February, 2013 at 11:27

Hi I was wondering if I could change the delivery address of my recent order.

12. Eric Stack 6th March, 2013 at 15:11

All sorted 🙂

13. Emmie 4th April, 2013 at 21:04

Just wanted to say thank you for your help with my address problem earlier and that I am very happy with the product I bought, quick delivery as well. Will be ordering again! /Emmie

14. mhairi 25th April, 2013 at 06:52

ordered prodfuct from this site last thursday morning, came following wednesday.

good stuff, bit sickly first timne, likely nto used to it, but loads of energy.

Thanks.

15. james 8th June, 2013 at 09:51

odered my stacks on the 1st of june, took 9 days, too slow but good stuff so ok,

16. Kerry 17th June, 2013 at 15:36

Excellent customer service, I had problems which dealt with quickly and efficently, Many Thanks

17. Mike Anderson 1st July, 2013 at 21:53

This made me a little tingly but I killed my spin class.

18. Angie 6th September, 2013 at 11:56

top stack, defo get more. never done so well in my cross fit class. bring on tough mudder, im a tough mudder fudder.

19. Samantha 11th September, 2013 at 18:59

fab stack, sweatin buckets

20. Angie 5th February, 2015 at 11:32

Hi there,

Ordered the eca stack 30 on monday, receive my order this morning. wow soo strong used to take 4 of the g******s and not get this hypa.

Thanks

21. Mark 17th May, 2015 at 10:12

could do with email confirmation, paypal send theres but one from you be nice.

product is good, ill order again.

22. Christine 24th June, 2015 at 15:57

Ordered on 20/05/2015, I were sent tracking number on 24th, but it didn’t arrive here in Canada until 19th June. Very slow, fast responses from seller, but were getting worried. Excellent pills.

23. Hayden 27th June, 2015 at 20:03

Getting my abs cut in no time with this. no hunger, max energy. Delivery bit slow, took 4 days but worth it.